National Auto Finance - Double Charging Me & Reps Hard To

1.2
Privacy and Data Security

I called to change my car payment due date to the end of the month due to changing jobs as life happens. I was told i couldnt change my due date as I changed it on 2015.

This is three years ago. I cannot help that life happens. I calles last friday and was told very rudely by Kayla I am three months behind when in fact i am not. Please go back and listen yo the recordings with me call about all of this paragraph.

Ii get reps who talk so fast too and they dont understsnd me either.

Can you please put some English speaking people on the phone? I live in America, not across seas.

National Auto Finance - TROUBLE JUST GETTING A LIEN OFF THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

MY CAR HAS BEEN PAID OFF FOR NEARLY 3 YEARS, THEY SENT ME THE TITLE AS SOON AS IT WAS PAID OFF, IN THE AMIDST OF RELOCATING I MISPLACED MY TITLE.. I WENT TO THE DMV IN MY STATE TO REQUEST A COPY AND KNOWN AND BEHOLD THERE'S A LIEN ON MY CAR!!!!!

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED AND WHEN I CALLED THEY WERE TO RELEASE THE LIEN, THERE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN A LIEN SINCE ITS BEEN PAID!!!

WHY ELSE WOULD THEY HAVE SENT THE ORIGINAL TITLE 3 YEARS AGO.

I HAVE BEEN CALLING EVERY DAY SINCE TO GET THEM TO EXPEDITE THIS SINCE THIS IS AN ERROR ON THEM .. I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND, I AM PISSED OFF!!

Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: National Auto Finance Auto Loan.

Reason of review: TITLE- RELEASE OF LIEN.

Comments

This EXACT same thing is happening to me and NOW there is NO number to call!

National Auto Finance - Cliff was excellent in every way.

Great customer service and a great help. Thanks

Reason of review: Good customer service.

National Auto Finance - Settlement of charge off

Called to see if we could settle charge off account for 10% of loan no luck im disabled and don't have a lot of money if you could help that would be great

Ernest W Rice Jr

Product or Service Mentioned: National Auto Finance Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

National Auto Finance - No help

Privacy and Data Security

All we wanted from yall is fir you to come get the car yall ssid iy was econmicly fesiable

National Auto Finance - They are listed as the LIEN holders on my title.

This company has been placed on my title of my vehicle as a lien holder but have no pertinent information about the vehicle on the file. No one was knowledgeable about what I was speaking on when it came down to information in which i called about.

They the promise to release the lien on a vehicle that they have no information on.

I am at a lost of words with this issue my car has been paid in full since March 14, 2014, and I never witnessed any issues with my title before. They claim that Ally Financial LLC forwarded my account to the to be placed as a lien holder on a title that had already been mailed out and I hold this title in my possession.

Preferred solution: Release the Lien no money is due on my account..

National Auto Finance - Simple Review #1441030229

2.5
Interest Rate

Paid off car after a bankruptcy, which account was sent to a bankrutcy department, section?? Have been trying to get the title, have been told three times it has been mailed, one month later still haven't received it...will never ever deal with Ally again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

National Auto Finance - Car Loan Review from Jackson, Mississippi

national auto finance approved someone for auto loan. I found out years later it was on my credit report without my knowledge.

The individual stopped paying for vehicle and my credit is ruined. I had the Attorney Office to investigate. I was told that national auto finance willingly approved loan anyway when name and social security numbers did not match.

Now I am trying to dispute the situation. Help!!!!!!!!

Comments

I am having the same problem these guys are the worst don’t do business with them

National Auto Finance - Ally Is Not Your Ally

I called Ally on 09/12/2014 I requested an extension on my 2011 Dodge Ram Pickup which I have done the last two years. Note, never a problem before now.

Rep said I was approved and would send me the papers to sign and to send a partial check of my normal payment.

Received paper on 09/20/2014, filled it out and made copy of check with document they sent. Mailed it on 09/22/2014. 09/24/2014 noticed on my bank acct Ally tried to deduct for my truck payment which started a roller coaster of FU** UPS.

I called Ally, rep notified me that my auto deduction was never suspended and he would do so. Checked my acct on 10/06/2014 noticed on my bank acct 09/29/2014 Ally deducted my truck payment which caused another $35 overdraft fee plus the truck payment. Plus various bills I had paid came in afterwards. I had 9 overdraft fees plus the truck payment which came out to be $957.00 negative at my bank.

I called Ally again on 10/06/2014 and spoke to a supervisor and explained the problems they caused. I finally received a reimbursement check on my truck payment on 10/14/2014. Still $315 in the hole. I have spoken to Ally a total of 8 times and still nothing on the overdraft fees they owe me.

They say it is still being reviewed. My bank has been a great help in this jacked up process. My bank has faxed my transaction summary to Ally 3 times.

This company is a joke after this ordeal and not to mention that the reps can't speak clear english either which makes it very difficult to understand what they are saying. I'll be glad when I get this truck paid for or traded off to get away from Ally Finance.

National Auto Finance - Messing up of credit

My dad went without our knowledge to this company for a Nissan Altima they charged him 29000 for a 6 year lease - 593 per month he couldn't afford it so he took the car back they claimed that the sold the car and there is a deficiency of 11000.00 so they have put this on his credit saying he owes this amount. - I am hiring a lawyer and going after them -

it is ridiculous that companies are allowed to get away with this type of predatory lending on poor people that cant make their monthly debts - if anyone else has had this type of encounter with this company please reply

Comments

Im goin thru this now I didnt even know I owed any money until im tryin to buy a home and they say on my credit report I owe 5430.....and I cant get a hold of anyone about this with thw company....

Waco, Texas, United States #837826

This company ain't nothing but predators. Avoid at all cost

to Anonymous Sherman, Texas, United States #854510

How about $40,519.92 for a 2007 ford fusion 4-cy, was bought new with no down. Payments $482.38 for 7 yrs.