the people at national auto finance are very rude and hateful.they call and when you tell them the reasons that you can not make a payment, when they are suppose to type it in the computer, they don't.

then when the next person you talk to you have to explain everything again. i have talk to a person name lawrence and kent they are very hateful people. we are having sone financial problems at this time and i also have medical problems and was hospitilized and could not make a payment when i said, i called this company and explained, but they do not care, this company takes advantage of people with bad credit and the interest rate is so high it is almost inpossible to get the balance paid down. everything goes toward the interest.

they take advantage of decent hard working americans just trying to stay afloat in this econmony.so my advise to anyone when go to purchase a auto and your credit is not that great, and the dealer wants you to finance through national auto fianance, run as fast as you can/

Had an Experience with National Auto Finance?

Comments

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more