I had been paying each month for a year on my new car when I got behind on my bills.I was two payments behind and Ally had my vehicle repossessed on a Sunday morning (when the Ally offices are closed) to a different state with a repossession company that was closed that day as well.

I tried to go online to pay my past due in full and the Ally website was down for a payment; which has happened several times in the first year of making payments. No car even after a year of accurate payments, no website to pay, and a closed office for phone payments in the year 2013…really? They are the worst loan company I've ever encountered.

To top it all off, when I did get behind, they started calling me upwards of 5 times a day 6 days a week to remind me to pay my bill.Once they are paid off, I will never get a loan with them again.

Had an Experience with National Auto Finance?

Comments

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more