I had been paying each month for a year on my new car when I got behind on my bills.I was two payments behind and Ally had my vehicle repossessed on a Sunday morning (when the Ally offices are closed) to a different state with a repossession company that was closed that day as well.

I tried to go online to pay my past due in full and the Ally website was down for a payment; which has happened several times in the first year of making payments. No car even after a year of accurate payments, no website to pay, and a closed office for phone payments in the year 2013…really? They are the worst loan company I've ever encountered.

To top it all off, when I did get behind, they started calling me upwards of 5 times a day 6 days a week to remind me to pay my bill.Once they are paid off, I will never get a loan with them again.

Had an Experience with National Auto Finance?

Comments